2020-2021 Winter Programs
First Tee – Greater Richmond is excited to offer winter programs for all skill levels! Through clinics and workshops, First Tee will be teaching life skills and core values seamlessly through golf all year long.
Please click on the left side menu for schedules and registration links. Registration for these programs will go live October 26th – Register ASAP to secure your spot as we are honoring strict max capacities due to the current pandemic.
- No equipment is needed – First Tee can provide all necessary equipment.
- No walk-up registrations accepted; all participants must be registered prior to attending class.
A founding purpose of First Tee is to make golf more accessible to all youth, particularly young people who otherwise may not have an opportunity to learn and play the game. Our policy is to provide access to programs regardless of a participant’s ability to play. Our financial aid program is funded by generous donors. Parents/guardians may apply for financial aid as part of the online registration process. Once you have applied for financial aid through the online registration, you will receive an email notification and can then complete the registration.
- We cannot offer any prorated pricing for the Life Skills Experience Classes or Summer Camps.
- Refunds will be subject to a $15.00 administrative fee.
- Participants receiving financial aid are expected to have attendance records in good standing to remain eligible for future aid.
For further information, please contact Brittany Woo: email@example.com