Pricing | Richmond (Elson Redmond Memorial Driving Range) | Chesterfield (The Tattersall Youth Development Center)
Thank you for your interest in First Tee – Greater Richmond’s 2021 Winter Programs! Please click on the links above for schedules at all three of our facilities.
2021 Winter Program Registration Opens on October 8!
UPDATED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Capacity will be set to 12-16 participants per program. If a class is full, please join the waitlist, this will help with getting a spot if we’re able to increase maximum capacities or add additional classes to the schedule.
First Tee – Greater Richmond has updated the 2021 safety protocols ensure proper delivery of our programs.
No walk up registration! Participants must be registered in the online system prior to attending class.
No equipment is needed – First Tee can provide all necessary equipment for youth golf programs.
1-Hour Clinic: $50
PLAYer Fast Track: $75
A founding purpose of First Tee is to make golf more accessible to all youth, particularly young people who otherwise may not have an opportunity to learn and play the game. Our policy is to provide access to programs regardless of a participant’s ability to play. Our financial aid program is funded by generous donors. Parents/guardians may apply for financial aid as part of the online registration process. Once you have applied for financial aid through the online registration, you will receive an email notification and can then complete the registration.
- Classes meet once a week
- There will not be classes the week of Nov. 22-27
- Participants may only sign up for ONE Life Skills Experience Golf Class to ensure that we are reaching everyone in the community with the capacities we have set to ensure everyone’s safety
- Classes are intended to be outdoors, subject to weather. In the event of inclement weather, classes will be held inside.
- Refunds will be subject to a $15.00 administrative fee.
- Participants receiving financial aid are expected to have attendance records in good standing to remain eligible for future aid.
For further information, please contact Brittany Woo: email@example.com
RICHMOND (THE ELSON REDMOND MEMORIAL DRIVING RANGE)
CHESTERFIELD (THE TATTERSALL YOUTH DEVELOPMENT CENTER)